Monday, August 18, 2008

Gymnasty

I've reacquired the gym habit. And not a moment too soon - the cubicle is no one's friend. Fortunately I don't have to talk myself into going anymore. I get pretty antsy, really, if I don't go burn off some nervous energy. Lord knows I have that in abundance.

There is only one thing I have to complain about with the whole exercise routine. It's not so much waiting for people to get off of the machine I want (c'mon...you're just SITTING there), or the sporadic water pressure in the shower. I can even deal with the random noises that come from the weightlifters (shouts, grunts, groans, I've heard them all). No...my one complaint is something that is of my own doing. It's a consequence of my choices. My work. My glands.

It's super-sweaty bicycle ass.

Ew.

Here's hoping there's SOME water dribbling out of the showerhead.

No comments: